Though new traders know Binary Options are one of the easiest ways to take part in financial markets, it is quite awkward if they don’t know exactly what assets are available for Binary Options. The good news is Binary Options Brokers provide most of the underlying assets, which traders can definitely find a suitable one to trade. There are four main classes taking into consideration:
- Equity Indices – Indices across the world are all available for trading Binary Options, such as S&P 500, DAX,
- Nasdaq, Dow Jones, the Nikkei, and many others.
- Individual Stocks – There is a wide range of international stocks available, including Apple, Sony, BMW, Microsoft, etc.
- Commodities – This consists of very common options of gold, silver, and oil associated with less popular options such as coffee, sugar, and corn.
- Currencies – Both major currency pairs and less common currency pairs are listed depending on the broker.
An equity index is a group of stocks, which trades on major global stock exchanges. Some examples of the most popular equity indices are FTSE (in the UK), the Nikkei (in Japan), the S&P 500 and Nasdaq (in the U.S.), the DAX and CAC 40 (in Europe). These indices cover a big cross section of stocks, so trading indices requires having broader perspective at the market. The equity indices often feature smaller movements than the individual stocks. However, new traders should understand that the individual stocks can even affect the whole index, making it fall even the majority of stocks are rising.
Individual stocks available in Binary Options trading are large. There are tens of thousands of stocks to select worldwide, and Binary Options brokers still keep enlarge their stock offerings regularly. Therefore, if the stock you like is not available now, but will be soon in the future.
Commodities are very popular among traders who like to trade Binary Options in gold, silver, oil, platinum, etc. The trend of trading commodities is strong making them a good choice for Binary Options traders.
With simplicity and lack of spreads, Forex traders find it great when trading Currency Pairs with Binary Options. There are a large number of currency pairs available for traders to decide.
In short, it is unnecessary to worry about what assets are available for trading with Binary Options. All of common assets are listed and more being added every month.